Lamar Breshears is the Vice President for Harding Financial Partners. Harding Financial Partners is a full service wealth management organization dedicated to assisting successful dentists, physicians and business owners in developing comprehensive solutions to decisions regarding their wealth. Mr. Breshears and his team of specialists help clients in the areas of estate, business succession, retirement, risk management, tax strategies, and investment planning. Lamar and his team customize their planning to each of his clients’ specific needs, goals, and visions. Lamar and his team work with their client’s existing advisors (CPAs, Attorneys, etc.) to create a coordinated effort to optimize the client’s financial picture.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, University of Washington, 2001
- United States Marine Corps, Infantry Officer- 12 years
- Currently completing his MBA with a focus in Business Accounting
- Identifying and clarifying Vision, Values, Goals and Missions for Clients
- Comprehensive Wealth and Financial Planning Designs (Personal & Business)
- Estate Planning and Strategic Tax Planning Strategies
- Estate Plan Consulting, Negotiation & Review
- Business Planning, Coaching & Strategies-Business Succession, Executive Compensation, Benefits, Etc.
- Wealth Transition Designs
- Revocable and Irrevocable Family Trust financial structure and design
Licenses and Certifications
- Investment Advisor Representative (IAR), Master Financial Planner (MFP), Registered Financial Specialist (RFS)
- Securities Licenses: FINRA Series 7, 66 (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, limited partnerships,private placement investments)
- Insurance Licenses: Life, Health & Disability
Lamar and his wife, Sarah, are the proud parents of three highly energetic boys. Lamar and his family live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Lamar enjoys shooting, camping, surfing and classic motorcycle restoration.